Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Dear Bloggers, Manuscript, and Books: My life would suck without you.


I'm baaaaack! Guess who's excited? (ME! ...And hopefully you!) Life has been one busy thing after another, and the suffering that my blog has endured is not okay. First my lack of blogging was due to being abroad in Italy for the semester. Then, it was trying to catch up with everyone. Then, it was taking a double course overload during the Spring semester. 

Point is: There's always SOMETHING. Big or small, internal or external, life happens. And what happens isn't always bad. However, what I've been realizing lately is that despite all the accomplishments, pitfalls, and other miscellaneous things in my life, I miss the buzz, the excitement, the everything of editing my manuscript regularly, blogging regularly, and reading like a fiend (so that I can post reviews for you!) Therefore, I have returned from the dead and am working on a Summer to-read-and-review list and fixing up a blogging and manuscript editing schedule.

And fellow bloggers, those chocolates over there? (Look to your left. See 'em?) Those are for you. My life wasn't quite the same without you folks.

6 comments:

  1. How cool that you were in Italy for a semester! Did you get any good manuscript ideas (I'm thinking kind of an "Anna and the French Kiss" set in Italy)? Thanks for the chocolates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome! And even better, those chocolates are full of sugar AND calorie free! I did get a lot of inspiration in Italy. It's hard not to be inspired when you're surrounded by such historic, beautiful architecture and artwork. As for "Anna and the French Kiss", a bit of that might come up in my next manuscript. :-)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Okay, chocolates make it better. *grins* It sounds like you've had a busy time, but these things happen and we understand. :)

    I'm a bit jealous about your semester in Italy. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. virtual chocolates drive me crazy!!! because now i'm craving chocolate - good chocolate and the cheap stuff in the vending machine won't cut it! But anyway glad you are back (wow, a semester in Italy! - hope to hear more about that)

    ReplyDelete