Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm Alive!

Hey y'all!

I just wanted to let you know that, hey, I'm alive! I know, I know, I've been absent a bit lately. Trust me, it hasn't been fun for me either.

FIRST, my router broke and I was without internet for a week and a half. (Not very much fun. AT ALL.)

Then, I my mother's tenants in her Pocono house moved out, so I was invited (a.k.a. obligatorily dragged by the fact that she carried me in her womb for seven months) to help out with the renovations.

Therefore, I've been cleaning and moving furniture and hanging pictures and setting up bookshelves and making beds, and painting, and generally not resting very much in order to help out with that. There's also no internet access and no cable in this house. (Woohoo!)

So yes, I've been absent. And yes, I would much rather be in blogland, chillin out with all of you. And yes, to the umpteenth degree, I cannot wait to get home in three days and have a break from my mother, who speaks in "I need" statements when she speaks (instead of just grabbing things and doing) at all.

But, in case there was any doubt, I have not died in a tragic farming/motor vehicle/literary accident. Despite my tired manner, I am very much alive.

See ya Sunday!

<3 Gina Blechman

8 comments:

  1. Girl, it sounds like you need a vacation! Hope you survive the renovations with your mom and get some chill time real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, good to know you're fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Would you tell us if you had died in a tragic farming/motor vehicle/literary accident? =) I'd love to see that. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy. Broken router makes us internet dependent types unhappy peoples. You have my sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah well we're all entitled to a blog break now ansd then. Sounds like yours was very productive despite the router glitch :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, how did you survive without the internet for a week and a half???

    ReplyDelete