Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Summer Reading List: What I'll Be Reviewing from now till September

After a couple hours of skimming goodreads, I've created a Summer Reading list of either LGBT romance or just romance genre books in general. What I've come up with is such:

LGBT YA Romance:
Rage: A Love Story by Julie Anne Peters
Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
Crush by Carrie Mac
The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan

LGBT Romance:
Three Junes by Julia Glass
The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith
I Came Out For This by Lisa Gitlin
Verge by Z. Egloff
Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
Landing by Emma Donoghue
Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
Lighthouse Keeping by Jeanette Winterson
Starting From Scratch by Georgia Beers

YA Romance
Then I Met my Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
We'll Always Have The Summer by Jenny Haan

Romance:
____ by Nicholas Sparks (Still deciding, I have yet to read anything by him yet)
In the Shadow of the Lamp by Susanne Dunlap
Already Home by Susan Mallery
Mercy Burns by Keri Arthur
A Turn in the Road  by Debbie Macomber

Either tonight or tomorrow, I will probably update this post with the order I'll be reading and the dates that I plan on finishing the books. (Putting page numbers and all that into consideration.) I hope y'all are excited, cuz I am!

<3 Gina Blechman

3 comments:

  1. I did a post on Nicholas Sparks' The Notebook here which you might find helpful in making up your mind.

    regards,
    mood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome list, Gina. I LOVE The Notebook. Dear John is in my reading pile so I'll let you know what I think of it once I've read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ready any of those books! I've read a couple of Sparks books but didn't really enjoy them. They are short though so they don't take long to get through. Seriously, I read most of "The Notebook" while waiting two hours at an airport.

    ReplyDelete