Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You Know What....I DESERVE a Cookie!

I deserve + food is a phrase I find myself using often. For celebrations and moments of frustration, food is almost always the answer.

For example,
Situation A) "I wrote a badass synopsis. Damn, I am so awesome, I TOTALLY deserve a cookie."

Situation B) "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! I can't believe I just screwed that up. And now I'll have to redo it all.....damn it....Wow, I need a cookie. This is going to be a lot of work."

Situation C) "Okay, I made my list of things to do. I'm all set up and ready. Now, just need my power cookie and I'll be all ready to go."


Does this sound familiar? If so, congratulations! You're taking part in a sedentary occupation and awarding yourself with large quanitities of calories that, depending on your work ethic, you probably won't burn off! Woohoo! Of course, if you're like me, well then that's good news too. That means, honestly, you really don't care. You work super hard and you should go ahead and eat that cookie and not feel bad about it!

My weakness is actually salty cheesy things like pretzels and doritos and cheese puffs. What's yours?



<3 Gina Blechman

P.S. My posts are now on Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sundays. I know I posted yesterday, but my college's internet was down for nearly all of Sunday, so...yeah....

7 comments:

  1. One word: chocolate. And I deserve it. =)

    Erin @ Quitting My Day Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat what you love and enjoy every minute. Bring on the salty cheezy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate the cooie is the answer to all! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheese and crackers is my weakness. Mmm cheeeese. LOVE those cookie monster pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fruit. I can't eat processed sugar anymore (well, I can, but then my mouth hurts for a week and I can barely eat anything) so I turn to fruit because it's just as sweet as candy but doesn't make my body break down and throw fits.

    Come to think of it, even when I did eat sugar I still would choose a grape over a cookie any day. (Also: Cheese, Wine, Pita Bread...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, great pics!

    Ugh, I have to write a synopsis--dreading it!!!!

    Good luck with yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete