Passing on the Sweetness: Lets Give Out Some Blog Awards!
So, apparently, some of you folks really like me, because I've accumulated these three awards over the past month. Now, I know I've been holding on to some of them for a bit too long. (I'm sorry.) However, I'm now ready to pass them on!
First, seven random facts about yours truly.
1) I'm addicted to entirely too many television shows. (Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Brothers & Sisters, US of Tara, Californication, Nurse Jackie, Castle, Parenthood, and The Borgias...just to name a few.)
2) I currently have no idea what I want to write for my next manuscript
3) I plan to start my next manuscript next month
4) I'm seeing The Indigo Girls perform at the Stone Pony on June 26th. I just bought the tickets. (I'M SO EXCITED!)
5) I'm currently going through a slight Brandi Carlile addiction.
6) I occassionally get quite paranoid about my age and experience while querying agents.
7) I'm doing a presentation tonight on the querying process for one of my college courses , and I will be officially telling more people than I've ever told in person that I'm one of those crazy people who plans to try to make a career out of writing.