Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Jersey Shore Gone Wilde" - When Oscar Wilde meets the Jersey Shore, Hilarity Ensues

I found a link to these videos on my friend's facebook page and could not stop laughing. I hope you enjoy them.
"God bless the people over at Playbill who corralled Santino Fontana and David Furr, who star as Algernon and Jack respectively in Broadway's The Importance Of Being Earnest, into reading transcripts of Jersey Shore completely in character. The resulting non-sequitors are dark, funny, and not too outside of the realm of what Oscar Wilde might write were he alive today. He would surely find Sammi Sweetheart just as insufferable as Snooki does." ~ Marah Eakin







I'm sorry if I've been a bit off schedule this week. Next week is finals week, so everything's a bit off kilter. But I promise I'll be back to my usual stuff after next week! I hope you enjoyed the videos as much as I did!

<3 Gina Blechman

4 comments: