Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Away In London

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be in London from Saturday, March 12th to Saturday, March 19th. This means that I won't be updating my blog or commenting on your blogs until next sunday. (Tragic I know. Hopefully, you'll find some way to get over the loss.)

Anyhow, in case you thought I hadn't been posting and commenting for some other reason, the reason I haven't been entering the blogosphere much this week is because I've been busy getting everything done that needs to be done before I leave tomorrow.

I still love you! I haven't forgotten about you! And in just over a week, I will be blogging at my normal rate!

Have a great week everyone. I know that I will...


Love,
Gina Blechman

15 comments:

  1. Hope you have a super time!
    I love london! - Talk when you get back.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina,

    Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the thoughtful comment you left on my 'Author Vs Author' post. It means a ton when readers (like you) take the time to share. It's really why I write those kinds of posts. They wouldn't be worth the work otherwise! :0)

    Completely jealous, btw. Enjoy London!

    EJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe and fun trip!

    We'll be lurking in corners like rogue dust bunnies awaiting you return...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip and enjoy! Talk to you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sounds absolutely lovely. I hope you post a pic or two. Safe journeys and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something tells me that if you find a computer in London and log on to some website real fast it's going to be this one :p And so I say again: HOPE YOU'RE LOVING LONDON!!! Want to hear about everythinggg when you're back. Love ya!

    ~"Oh short one"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well... hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete