Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Second Writers’ Platform-Building Crusade

So, bloggers, get EXCITED! As of write now (yes, it's a pun) I have joined the Second Writers’ Platform-Building Crusade. The purpose of of this group is for novel writers to network with other novel writers. The group separates writers by genre and helps them to meet each other, so that they will have more bloggers and friends to review their work on, and potentially off, of their blogs. There will also be spiffy prompts and challenges, and it should pretty much be super-duper fun. The Crusade goes from now until April 1st, and I encourage any interested parties to join. What's the worst that could happen: you could get out of your angsty-writer bubble and smile for once? Oh My GOD! So, anyway, no this does not count as my official once-a-day post. I just wanted to make sure that y'all were informed of this interesting opportunity that I am now taking part of. :-)

2 comments: