Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Other Sites

In addition to writing novels, I also write a variety of other things, including music and poetry. Below are the links to my music myspace and to my allpoetry site.

Allpoetry:
Feel free to browse through some of my poems and lyrics, though do keep the dates in mind. The older I get, the less that I post online, which also means that a lot of my better stuff is stored away in Word files and most of my older stuff is out for the world to see. (Ironic, I know.) However, there's still some pretty awesome stuff on there, so if you're into poetry, go on and check it out. (And if you do, let me know, and I'll make sure to keep it better updated!)
www.allpoetry.com/the existentialist

Myspace:
I try to keep this as updated as possible. Should be adding some new stuff soon. I write nearly everything that I play and music is very important to me, so feel free to take a look.
www.myspace.com/ginablechman

5 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    I'm a fellow crusader stopping by just to say hi and follow your blog :-)

    xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina,

    Nice to meet you...

    Hopping over from the crusade list to introduce myself and follow.

    The first challenge is up!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making crusader rounds. Now following!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete